Friday 18 September 2015

LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Anti-Blemish System

Hello lovely ones, today I want to share with you my holy grail skincare regime that has literally transformed my skin! There are three different steps to this skincare regime, cleanse, tone and correct + Hydrate which is pretty simple. 

Step One Effaclar Purifying Gel Cleanser: This helps to reduce excess sebum, removes bacteria that causes spots and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and purified. You use this twice a day, morning and at night before bed. I use my No7 Skin Cleansing Oil to remove my eye makeup, lipstick and eyebrows, I then use this to wash my face and remove any other makeup. Just make sure you keep this wonderful stuff away from those pretty little eyes!

Step Two Effaclar Clarifying Toner: Using this toner twice a day after the cleanser will mattify and smooth the texture of your skin, it also reduces the appearance of pores. Apply this to a cotton wool pad and wipe all over the face to reveal poreless and oil-free skin.

Step Three Effaclar Anti-Blemish Cream: Giving you 24 hour hydration while unclogging pores, correcting the appearance of blemishes and also helps the appearance of red and brown marks. This cream is totally matte, lightweight and fast absorbing. I would normally have to wait around 10 minutes before applying my makeup after putting on my face cream but with this little beauty I can start right away! Apply this twice a day after using the toner.

An overall review on this, I have to give 10/10! It tightens pores, improves skin texture, reduces the appearance of blemishes. Before using this skincare regime my makeup never stayed on longer than 2/3 hours without touch-ups, now I don't even touch up my makeup throughout the day. Also it is dermatologically tested so anyone with sensitive skin could use this without fear. I am so glad I have found a skincare regime that fits my skin perfectly and I will never be leaving it anytime soon!

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible
- Audrey Hepburn

  


No comments:

Post a Comment