Thursday 31 March 2016

Drugstore Favourites

Well hello, long time no speak ay?
I thought while I'm still recovering after my op I would take the opportunity to lie in bed and write out some new blogposts! 

Collection Contour Kit: First of all lets just put it out there that this little palette is only £3.99!!! The bronzer is super creamy (not powdery at all) and super easy to blend out. It can be used for a soft subtle hue of colour or strong chiseled cheekbones with the perfect not to grey and not to orange tone. Highlighters are not that easy to come by with drugstore brands, especially good ones. It again can be used for a subtle glow or popping highlight! It is a little white and powdery but looks great with the bronzer. Boots.com



L'Oreal True Match Powder: I cannot get enough of this powder, as you can see it is very loved and I have already hit the pan. I am utterly in love with this powder and it's sister True Match Foundation, the powder blends into the skin seamlessly giving you a complete flawless complexion. This is perfect for oily skin or for dry skin, because of its creamy texture it won't dry out skin but still absorbs excess oil. You can get this from most stores including Boots(Boots.com) for £6.99.

Nivea Men Senstive Post Shave Balm: As many of you know there has been an ultimate hype about this balm using it as a primer. At first I wasn't convinced but I managed to find a little travel size just to try it out, well I was utterly blown away. Not only does this reduce the amounts of times you have to blot your skin or powder but it keeps makeup in place ALL DAY! Obviously the scent is very manly but it soon disappears when applying your foundation. You can get this from most stores including boots for around £5, totally worth the buy. Boots.com

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick: Okay I've had this for around nearly a year and never used it, right now I am kicking myself. This hands down is a dupe for 'Mac Soft & Gentle', I thought one day 'ahh what the hell I'll try it'! I really wish I would of filmed my reaction :') Instantly I fell in love with it, it gives a beautiful slightly pinky bronze glow which you can build up to a super intense highlight if you spray your brush with some fixing spray. Ladies this highlight is only £4.99, Mac's soft and gentle is £24...I know which one i'll be buying from now on. Boots.com



Soap & Glory Pillow Plump XXL: Big, plump and pouting lips is all the craze at the moment and you can achieve it with this little tube of tingly goodness. I've tried many different glosses in the past to get a plumper pout but in all honesty they really don't do that much but it's safe to say that you can see a considerable difference with this product. I mean your not going to go from Keira Knightley to Kylie Jenner but I do see a difference. It gives quite a strong tingle and buzzing feeling but that should reduce within a couple minutes. You can get this from most Boots stores for £10 Boots.com.


I hope you've enjoyed our little time together again, you'll be hearing a lot from me while I'm still recovering!

Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world
- Marilyn Monroe



No comments:

Post a Comment