Tuesday 17 November 2015

Prime Away!

Hello beauties, today I have for you my three go to primers that are always by my side. Some I use alone and some I use together, so lets take a look...

Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer Potion: I can always count on UD to give me the poreless complexion that everyone desires. This beautiful little tube smooths out all pores, fine lines before we've even looked at our foundation. Giving your foundation longer wear time as well as more even coverage, this has to be my favorite out of everything I have tried. I mainly only apply this in my problem areas (around my nose, chin and forehead).

No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base: Having oily skin can be annoying when it comes to wear time for your perfectly applied foundation but not to worry this tube of heaven will save the day. Protecting your foundation from sliding, shining and wearing off, this primer gives you the help you need for a matte and long lasting foundation. Again I mainly only apply this in my problem areas (around my nose, chin and forehead).

Stila One Step Primer: Last but definitely not least, I use this alone or with over primers depending on my mood. This one step primer is more for complexion, so if you have uneven skin tone, redness or dullness this is the primer for you. Having three different colours to combat different complaints makes it universal for most people. Green minimizes redness, lavender counteracts swallow undertones and peach brightens and illuminates. I apply this primer all over my face as you would with moisturiser.

A Girl Should Be Two things, Who She Wants And What She Wants.
-Coco Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment