Monday 7 March 2016

L'Oreal Skin Perfection

Well hello there lovelies, I feel like it's been years since I've sat down and typed up a post!
Today I have three L'Oreal Skin Perfection products to talk to you about.

Just a little bit about the Skin Perfection Range: The whole range is targeted for people in their 20's to 30's where skin isn't completely perfect, especially enlarged pores, imperfections and uneven skin texture. 


L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Day Cream: This little pot of pink cream has done wonders on my skin, it has tightened my pores, faded brown spots and kept my skin super hydrated for 24 hours. The scent is so refreshing with a floral essence, you apply this every morning in circular motions for optimal results. 


L'Oreal Skin Perfection Anti Fatigue Cream: This cream does pretty much the same as the correcting cream but it also brightens your complexion instantly. This cream instantly gives you radiance, a super glowy complexion and a wide awake start to the day. Also with an SPF 20 this is always a must for my holidays or days out when I need a little more protection for my skin(we want to keep out skin young and undamaged!)When you squeeze out a pea sized amount is looks like a normal white face cream but wait...
Because of the clever micro pearls when you start massaging the cream into your face, it starts to adapt to your skin tone and colour to give you the ultimate radiance and perk up!
 



L'Oreal Skin Perfection Eye Cream: This is newbie to my skincare regime at the moment so I haven't seen a MASSIVE difference but I have noticed that when I use this cream my whole eye area looks so much brighter, wide awake and not as dark. I suffer from dark circles and I am always looking for new creams to try out, also when I apply this it smooths out any fine lines giving me a smooth canvas ready for my under eye concealer. 

 

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you guys soon!
xoxo

When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.







No comments:

Post a Comment