Tuesday 12 January 2016

January Birchbox

        
Hello beauties, nothing like waking up on a Tuesday morning receiving a box of goodies from BirchBox. I do love everything that I received so lets take a look...  

Jelly Pong Pong Lighten Up Brightener + Waterliner is a perfect addiction to this months box to brighten those Monday morning eyes for the day ahead. This multitasking pencil can be used on the inner rim and corner of your eyes, or you can blend it onto you cheek and brow bones. It is super pigmented and creamy, great for your handbag after a night out.  

Anyone who knows me knows I love stationary, pens, note books or diaries etc. These post cards are a super cute item to add to the BirchBox. I mean who doesn't love makeup quotes!

I've been searching for a new shampoo and conditioner that will work well with my dehydrated hair, so I was excited when I pulled out the Parlor Moisturizing & Repairing shampoo and conditioner. The lightweight formular cleanses your hair while strengthening each strand. The scent is super fresh with ripe peach and freshly-cut grass, mmm dreamy.

Who doesn't love multitasking products? I know I do. This Doux Me Comforting Face Mask And Exfoliator contains apricot oil, camomile and marshmallow extract to gently rejuvenate your skin, remove dead skin cells and brighten your complexion. Apply a thin layer to clean skin and leave for 7-10 minutes and then rinse away, or massage into damp skin in circular motions and rinse.

Whish Three Whishes Almond Body Butter hooks us up with a super hydrating body butter containing organic aloe, shea and raspberry butter to eliminate dryness and the organic seaweed extract works on your skin to keep it firm. Something we definitely need this winter.

I've saved the best till last, Benefits They're Real Tinted Primer. This little tube of joy right here separates, lengthens and boosts each individual eyelash priming it ready for your favorite mascara. Before I used this I thought, "hey how could something this simple even make a difference?" well my lady friends it makes a huge difference. Just one coat of this helps my mascara go on smoother, clump free and just all round fabulous. I definitely will be heading out to get the full size version.

  
Plus how could I forget get this cute little slim mirror, to fit perfectly in your bag ready for your midday touch ups.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment