Monday 1 February 2016

Maya Styling & Curling Creme

Hello beauties, today I have a new curling & styling creme that has been highlight of all my curly hairstyles. It contains 12 natural oils and extracts including, shea butter, flame tree extract, tomato oil, carrot oil, olive oil, argan oil, marula seed oil, baobab oil, cedar wood bark oil, soybean oil, rice extract and radish root extract. Isn't it just crazy how many amazing oils this creme contains? Maya Styling & Curling Creme will repair your hair, making it soft, strong, healthy, shiny and making your curls easier to manage. My natural hair is wavy but not curly, but still it is a must have product if you wear your hair in curls. 

There is a few ways I've used this little pot of goodness;
1. Wash your hair, add a small amount of Maya to your palms and distribute from mid lengths to ends. Dry hair with hairdryer and diffuse or air dry if you're opting for the heat free option. I curl my hair with very thin curlers (Scunci InstaSpiral Curlers http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4876412.htm) and then finish with a spritz of hairspray for a super curly hairdo. 

2. Wash your hair, add a small amount of Maya to your palms and distribute from mid lengths to ends. Let hair air dry until damp or nearly dry and put in rollers over night (I use sponge sleep in rollers from poundland, totally inexpensive and do the job) for a more natural big bouncy head of hair.
I love the results of both methods but I always notice when I use Maya that my hair is always shinier, softer and my curls are more defined. 

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Simple Step

No comments:

Post a Comment