Friday 5 February 2016

Valentines Mint Green GRWM

Hey beauties, welcome back to my channel! 
Here is another GRWM video for you guys, I promise once I've picked up the courage to do a talk through I will! You know when you hear yourself on a  video and your like "no. mhmh. Not today" :'D 
Anyway here are all the products that I used;
L'Occitane Brightening Water
Vichy Normaderm anti-imperfections hydrating care
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr shade 010
Smashbox primer water
Urban Decay Vice 4 Delete, Low, C-Note and Deadbeat
Freedom eyebrow palette 
Mac prolong wear concealer NC20
Make Up Forever HD setting powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
L'Oreal Truematch powder in Ivory
RdeL Young Mono Rouge Wood Rose
Mac Soft & Gentle highlighter 
Kiko 30 days extension mascara
No7 Velvet Lash Black
Rimmel lip liner in Addiction



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35IWGNMpcfc

Thank you for watching, I'll see you guys soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment