Monday 4 April 2016

What's In My Shower?

Hello dear friends and followers, together today we will go on a magical journey through my shower products. I also with review them in order of how I use them in the shower.

L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner: I started using this around a week ago so I haven't used it for more than three times and I'm already in love. The smell is super fresh and reviving, with three different clays to banish those oily roots while hydrating those dry ends. The shampoo purifies the scalp for clean lifted roots and free flowing ends and then the conditioner adds a little extra moisture for tip top ends. 




Satin Care Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel: Not very exciting I know but it is definitely worth a mention! I've struggled a lot (and still do) with shaving my legs, as I would get quite bad razor burn or they still feel prickly. I've tried epilating, waxing, shaving with disposable razors, replacement heads...the list could go on and on. When using disposable razors or razors with replacement heads this shave cream does reduce the amount of shave burn and makes my legs feel super soft and moisturized. I still slightly have shave burn occasionally but I'm working on it.  


No7 Luxurious Foaming Shower oil: I'm obsessed with any oils, for hair, face or body so when I came across this I just had to try it. With argan oil, grapeseed oil and almond oil with added vitamin E you get the best of both worlds from the intense hydration from the oils but no greasy unclean feeling skin. Oily skin? Normal skin? Dry skin? doesn't matter because this fresh scented bottle right here would work great on any skin type.


Sanctuary Spa Moisture Burst Facial Wash:I have combination skin (oily in the T zone and normal everywhere else) and this works great because it removes impurities whilst locking in moisture with the little moisture burst beads that contain jojoba and almond oil. Even though you have oily skin don't be put off because moisture is good for all skin types. I use this to remove my makeup and cleanse, without it drying out my skin. The scent is dreamy with its natural derived ingredients, including refreshing rose.


Thanks again for stopping by, I'll see you guys soon!

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative


No comments:

Post a Comment