Sunday 17 April 2016

Lash Unlimited


Hello there lovely ladies, once again I am here with my favourite lashes (lashunlimited.com) of all time. I have recently done a small post on them but as I've had a delivery of them so thought i would go through my favourite styles. I never used to wear lashes, for me I could never get them to stay put of feel comfortable enough. Once I came across these at The Clothes Show in Birmingham last year I knew I just had to try. No lie, I really have never worn such a comfortable and stunning lash. And guess what? they are super inexpensive, 5 pairs for £9...Can I get a hallelujah!  


The first style is #8, these are a long lash that give you length and volume. They can 100% be used for daytime or night time if you add a couple coats of mascara.


The style #9 is more of a spider/spikey lash, it is again is very versatile for day time and night time. I love using this lash without eyeliner so you can clearly see the spaced out lashes.  



Last but very not least my favourite lash of all time, I am totally obsessed with this style! They give you the perfect amount of volume but are whispy on the ends, this style I use with every look I do! It is my holy grail, I really do feel that my makeup is complete with a super cute lash like this! 


Thanks for stopping by for this short little post!

Never Stop Believing In Your Dreams, Even When They Seem Impossible 
- BB-Beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment