Saturday 18 July 2015

Kiko, Flormar & Sephora Holiday Haul


Hello lovelies, as you can probably tell I went on holiday on a cruise last week and I apologise for the lack of posts! I also apologise for the photos, they have been taken in the cabin we stayed in and the lighting was terrible and there was no nice backdrop to use! But I am back up and running now so I have quite a big post to start off with. Kiko, flormar, duty free and sephora haul!




This is my second Mac lipstick that I have ever bought, don't ask me why I haven't purchased anymore because I really don't know! I think it is because there a masses of different colours and I can never pick which ones I want haha! This Mac lipstick is a beautiful matte musky pink that I can wear with most of my looks.

This next item is the Stila One Step Serum/primer, I've seen people say quite a a lot of good things about this so I thought I would give it a try. Honestly I have no idea whether I'm supposed to be using it as a primer or a serum or BOTH? I've been using it as a primer and I have to say I don't see much difference in my complexion after applying it, is it because I'm using wrong? I don't know... 
This skin tone correcting & brightening serum has three different colours to eliminate redness, counteracts sallow undertones and brightens, illuminates and diminishes the appearance of sun spots.





The next thing that I bought was the HD Brows kit, I'm obsessed with brow products at the moment and love it when they come all together in one palette. This palette has three different colours, blonde, brown and black. It also has a wax to keep your brows in place and a highlighter for the brow bone. The highlighter isn't very good I have to be honest and the black I can honestly say I wouldn't use on my brows, but it can be used for smokey eyeliner or shadow! The powders are super creamy and not chalky and give me a natural but precise brow. The kit also comes with a double ended brush which I am not to keen on, the brow brush is abit to soft and it is hard to use when doing yours brows and the other fluffy end of the brush isn't what I would use to apply my highlighter as it is not very precise. 

Kiko Haul

Okay so when we went into Livorno (thank the lord above) we came across a KIKO and Flormar shop, which were pretty much right next to each other. I love going on holiday and finding these shops because I love their makeup. I never buy makeup off the internet, one because I'm inpatient and two because I like to test it out before I buy it. 


For a while now I've wanted the KIKO clics eyeshadow palette and then so when I saw it I had to buy it. Unfortunately they only had the palette of four left so I bought it anyway. Because four is better than nothing right?










The shadows are super pigmented and do not feel chalky, they stay on all night and day and blend out beautifully. I then came across in Naples another KIKO shop so I just had to go in to see if they had a larger size clics palette and they had a 24 slot one for free if I bought 6 shadows.














Unfortunately this shadow broke on the way home, I keep the palette in the middle of my case between my clothes so none got broken. But because airport staff decide to throw your cases around it got broken, they also broke off a wheel on my moms brand new case...Rant over.



I thought I would give some different colour eyeliners ago as I never tend to wear it in my waterline as my eyes run alot so I end up with panda eyes. These eyeliner are lovely colours but only give a hint of colour to your waterline which is great for me!

The next thing I bought was the mat mousse foundation, I never tend to stray away from my faithful foundations but they lady jumped on me and applied this on me! I was surprised how much I loved it, it is defiantly a night time/going out foundation as it is heavy coverage. It is oil free and matte for all you oily ladies out there!

She also applied two different types of mascaras on me which I instantly fell in love with, to be honest I've never come across a mascara that I don't like but there are defiantly ones that I would choose more than others. This mascara is a 30 days extensions treatment you apply this once a day like a normal mascara and because of its protein formula is helps your lashes grow longer and stronger. Not only does it do that but I also love it just for how well it applies, it separates the lashes without clumping and gives you volume at the same time.


This is a volume and curl mascara, I don't tend to buy soft bristle mascaras. I've always been a fan of the plastic brushes but I have to say I am very impressed with this mascara. The bristles give you a clump free volumised look while the curved pushes your lashes up and out for the perfect lashes.
Onto the three mascara that I bought, which is purely just a volumising mascara. It is a top coat for voluminous lashes, first I apply the 30 treatment and then this one to give me the ultimate lashes! 


Okay so we are only around half way through...
The next shop was Flormar, me and my friend discovered this while we were Tenerife in May and have been loving it ever since. I also bought this makeup from Livnorno in Italy.
This eyeshadow quad I bought mainly for the orange eyeshadow but I am loving all of the colours, they blend out easily and are super pigmented!




I lack in lipliners so I wanted to get a stock pile but there was only one colour there that I actually liked so I bought this colour as I only have bright or nude colours. This is waterproof and glides on without having to go back over it.


Again I only bought this for the yellow shade (I'm really into bright eyes at the moment) but ended up loving all of the shadows. They are all metallic so I don't use them all together but they blend out easily and are highly pigmented.




This extreme colour lip lacquer I haven't actually tried yet but it is super pigmented, glossy to apply then dries matte and also I'm in love with this shade of pink.


Okay so this one is nothing excited but trust me if you could smell it you would be in love, it is a watermelon milkshake scent moisturizing lip balm. 



This is a lipstick that came free because I bought a certain amount, it is super shiny and glittery so I'm not to sure whether I'll actually use it but it is a pretty colour.


The deluxe shine lipsticks I tend to wear over another lipstick if I don't have lipgloss to go over the top. They are super shiny, glittery but don't stay on very well if you are wearing on its own.


This was just a random eyeshadow that I picked up because I thought it was a pretty colour, it is highly pigmented, creamy and is a great colour for you green eyes babes out there!






These next shadows were the metallic range, they are super pigmented, stay on well and there is a large amount of shadow so it should last you a while. The last colour I bought which is a mixture between green, white and blue is actually not the colour that I wanted to buy but didn't realise until I got back that I picked up the wrong one.



The beauty god must of been on my side as I found TWO sephora shops while I was on holiday so I managed to get hold of some of the sephora masks to try and a new beauty blender because Wilson (my dog) chewed the last one up.

Thanks for sticking out reading through this massive post and until next time.
Stay sassy xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Loved this. How ace do the kilo shadows look. So jealous x

    www.jinksybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful, they are super blendable and don't crease!

      Delete