Friday 14 August 2015

Fake Tanning!

Hello my gorgeous ladies, I'm going to be talking about my favourite fake tans and why I love them! I've always been a great fan of fake tans rather than real tans because with lying on a sunbed or the beach comes skin damage. We have this skin for the rest of our life and preventing skin damage is much easier than repairing it!
The first thing you want to do is step into the shower and scrub away your old tan or dry skin. Doing this before you shave your legs will also give you a much smoother finish as it will soften the hair and reduce any irritation. This is a great scrub with a gorgeous lime scent, it is the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body scrub

Next you want to moisturise your elbows, knees, hands and any dry patches. This Soap And Glory Butter Yourself Lotion is very perfumed so beware all of you sensitive babes, but it has great moisturising action while drying fast!
Now you are ready to apply your favourite fake tan, whether its a instant tan, mouse, gradual tan or spray tan.
Out of all of the different types of tans that I've used, I prefer a Tan that wears off and has a colour guard so you know where you've applied your fake tan.

This No7 Perfectly Bronzed Quick Dry Tinted Mousse glides on effortlessly, lightweight moisturising mousse that dries in 10 minutes and develops in 3-5 hours so you don't have to ruin those bed sheets. This is a tan that will fade away and make sure you use this with a mitt or gloves.

Again this is a Boots brand, Soltan Beautiful Bronze Self-Tan Mousse. This mousse feels much thicker than the No7 fake tan and dries a lot quicker! It is in an aerosol can so I do find it hard to get an even amount of product all over my body, the one thing that I love about this one is that it has no fake tan smell and it fades evenly.

All My Eternity Tanning Mousse is probably my go to fake tan when I haven't fake tanned because it is my darkness fake tan, this unfortunately is quite sticky and doesn't smell great but I do love the results it gives me and everyone always compliments my tan when ever I wear it. It developes with natural ingredients and antioxidants so you can improve your skin and tan at the same time!
Thanks for reading today my little beauties, stay sassy!
Mwah xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Best post. I want to do tanning perfectly. If you have tanning tips, please share with me. waiting
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete