Monday 23 May 2016

BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo Lipstick & Eye Shadow Palette

Hello beauties, I have the almighty Shaaanxo Palette to talk about today. It consists of 9 lipsticks varying from nudes to dark reds and 9 eye shadows with a mixture of mattes and shimmers.

Lets start of with the lipsticks, you get a range of different shades (which I love), they are all a solid opaque colour with no shimmer! The number one thing I check before anything else is the scent, me of all people hate it when a product smells bad or has a heavy fragrance and unfortunately these do not smell the greatest(the scent goes when applied). They are super pigmented but would still need a lip liner to be applied first, but can be applied with your finger to give a flush of colour or paired together to achieve an ombre lip. 



Let's take a look at the eye shadows now, they are super pigmented but have the same plastic scent as the lipsticks. They are extremely creamy and easy to blend out, the colours are perfectly matched to achieve day or night looks. With mattes, shimmery shades and a range of different tones they will be perfect to compliment any skin tone or eye colour.



I want to also mention that my first palette was faulty as one of the lipsticks was melted, I emailed BH Cosmetics and had a response and a solution with in half an hour! They were extremely friendly and I can not fault their customer service. I have received my new palette and it is perfect. Definitely going in my suitcase for Madrid!

Bethany - BB-Beauty

  




1 comment: