Sunday 24 July 2016

Wella System Professional Hair Care

Well hello you lovely lot! I'm trying so hard to stay motivated at the moment but I think I'm just having a creative block. But I didn't want to leave you all with nothing so I'm going to talk a bit about the hair care that I am currently using. It is unfortunately on the pricey side but in my opinion if it works it's worth it.


Wella System Professional Hydrating Shampoo 
This shampoo smells AMAZING every time I went to the hairdressers they used this because my hair isn't damaged it is just dry. It is is formulated with a moisture complex and pro vitamin B5 to nourish and moisturise. It is also fab for frizzy dry hair which is perfect for my wavy frizzy locks. You can buy this for around £10

Wella System Professional Smooth Conditioner 
Again this smells top dollar and I cannot stop touching my hair after using this! It has completely changed the appearance of my hair, before it was frizzy and dry at the ends but not it is smooth, frizz free and flowing. This conditioner contains a special active cashmere complex that will leave your hair looking and feeling amazing. You can buy this online for around £10

Wella System Professional Luxe Oil
I always used to use argon oils or keratin oils which I would apply every day but for some reason my hair would still feel dry and brittle. When getting my hair done my hairdresser would always use this and I couldn't believe how amazing it smelt and how amazing my hair felt. After a few times I knew I just had to buy it, it is around £30 if you buy if from a salon but you can get them slightly cheaper online. It has essential oils that reconstructs your hair without weighing it down. A few drops of this before, during or after doing your hair will make all the difference to your locks. 

My go to shampoo and conditioner was the Aussie Miracle Moisture shampoo and conditioner which would be a cheaper option that will do the job for dry frizzy hair but if you want you hair to always be smooth, hydrated and over all FAB then spoil yourself to this lovely trio.

Never Give Up On Anything, No Matter How Hard It Gets
- BB-Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment