Tuesday 11 August 2015

August BirchBox

Well hello my lovelies, today I have for you my favourite BirchBox out of all that I've had!
I haven't recieved a box yet that I didn't like but I have to say I am in total love with Augusts edition...




Heygens Facial Scrub: This scrub is truly dreamy, they have created a scrub that is gentle enough to use daily to create a smooth flawless base with rice powder to purify without irritation. Super fresh lemon scent to wake you up for those early mornings.

 Lord & Berry Blush in Lotus: This shade suits all skin tones and beautiful it looks too! I've been wearing this blusher none stop since I received it, it is a dark warm mulberry colour that fits perfectly with any bronzer.


Illamasqua Hydra Veil: You use this like a primer but it has moisturiser properties to it, I pop this on just before my foundation or alone. It is a gel form so it sinks straight into the skin, giving you a flawless, hydrated and primed complexion. 

Rituals Ayurveda Scrub: Can I just say that I think that I have fallen in lovee...with this scrub! It is as if it has fallen from the heavens above! But no seriously this is my favourite item out of the box, it smells so beautiful. With hints of rose, when applying this to the skin in the shower it has a fairly strong menthol smell and feel to it keeping my skin totally fresh and purified.

The Balm Take A Dip Bronzer: I've been using this bronzer along with the Lord & Berry blusher and it is really a perfect combo! I do have to say though, this bronzer has a more pinkish hue to it so if you are looking for a bronzer that is more natural and less for contour I would strongly recommend this!

Last but not least they included some cute little emoji stickers, great for using for my planner and weekly organiser.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time!
Mwah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment