Sunday 16 August 2015

GRWM Natural Eye

Hello lovies, this is a GRWM of a natural simple eye and slight contouring! I apologize in advance if I looks moody, I'm still sick but I promise I didn't mean to look like it haha!
The products I used;
Stila Step One Primer 
L'Oreal Nude Magique In Beige Rose
No7 Eyebrow Pencil
HD Brows Palette
LA Girl Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Kiko Lash Extensions Mascara 
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner
Bell Hypoallergenic Correct And Conceal Palette
LA Girl Concealers In 'Beautiful Bronze' & 'Classic Ivory'
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Nicka K Blusher
Makeup Revolution Highlighter
Bell Hypoallergenic Pressed Powder
LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint In 'Peony'

Most of my Products I bought from Beauty Crowd http://www.beautycrowd.com/  including LA Girl, Bell and Nicka K!
Thanks for watching and until next time!
Mwah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment