Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn Lips

Hello lovely ladies, who doesn't love a perfect autumn matte lip? Here are all the steps I take to a get voluminous autumn lip.


You want to use a lip scrub or toothbrush to remove any dead skin on your lips so the matte lipstick doesn't clinge to any dry areas. My favorite is the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub or using coconut oil with a toothbrush. Exfoliating the lip (especially with a toothbrush) will stimulate the blood flow and make you lips appear bigger and smoother. 



Apply a small amount of your favorite lip balm.

I also often use my Full Lips Enhancer to give me bigger more voluminous lips, obviously this step isn't necessary but it is great for photos and special occasions.
Then apply your favorite matte lipstick, my favorite is this No7 Matte Lip crayon Raspberry Wine.

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment