Sunday 11 October 2015

Smashbox Shapematters 3 in 1 palette

Hello lovely ladies, I'm bringing  you today a new palette that is currently in boots stores. It is a three in one palette with 9 eyeshadows, 2 contour powders, two highlighters, 2 brow powders, brow wax, double ended brush and a huge mirror. 





The palette comes with 9 beautifully pigmented eyeshadows which can be used for day or night time looks. I love that there is a mixture between matte and shimmer shades that blend together seamlessly, you can follow the lightest to darkest shade for a simple smokey or rock a super dark smokey vampy look with all the darker shades ;) 



One contour powder which is super creamy and blendable with a neutral tone to really emphasise those cheekbones. Bronzer to warm up the skin and to blend the contour line to make it look more natural. Matte highlight powder that I've been loving to set my under eye concealer and then a gorgeous pigmented highlighter to finish off your perfect contour. I'm so in love with the highlighter, rather than giving you a glittery highlight it gives you a dewy glow, which is perfect for you oily babes like me who can't use cream highlighters.


Eyebrows, eyebrows and more eyebrows! Who doesn't love a good strong brow, you get two shades, taupe and soft brown. I use the brow wax to tame my brows, taupe on the inner part of my brow, soft brown on the end of my brown and then clean it up with some concealer and brow mascara and away we go. These powders are super pigmented and creamy and give you the perfect natural brow that lasts all day long. Can I get a hallelujah?



This beaut little palette also comes paired with a perfect little double ended brush for shadow, contour, brows or smokey eyeliner!
Here's a quick snap to show you a simple look using the brow powder and eyeshadows, this palette is going to be perfect for those long weekends away. 

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
-Marilyn Monroe



No comments:

Post a Comment